Landmark Mortgage Capital (“LMC”) is committed to ensuring your privacy. We strive to protect the confidentiality of all information that you provide. This policy describes how LMC treats your information on our website and when you apply for a financial product with LMC.
Information We Collect
If you apply for a loan we may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
How We Use Your Information
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
In order to make improvements to our website, when you visit our website, we may collect non-personal information about the browser, IP address or operating system you are using. We may look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave our website. We do not sell or disclose this individual user information, profile information or generic system information to third parties.
When you apply for a mortgage loan with LMC, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
When you apply for a mortgage loan with LMC through this website, you can always review and request changes to personal information collected through this website by contacting the loan originator or processor assigned to your loan application.
Our web site may use “cookies” to measure site activity and to customize information to fit your preferences. Cookies enable the site to remember who you are. We do not record personal or sensitive information in our cookies.
Definition of Cookies
A “cookie” is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser enabling the browser to remember specific bits of information. The information stored within a cookie can be read only by the web server that originally sent the cookie.
Types of Cookies
The two types of cookies are session cookies and persistent cookies. The key difference between session cookies and persistent cookies is the time of expiration. Session cookies expire at the end of the session and Persistent cookies do not expire at the end of the session.
How You Can Control Cookies
If you wish not to accept cookies and prevent LMC from tracking your visits across multiple websites, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Most browsers give you an ability to control and block cookies. If you block cookies on your browser, certain features on our website may not work.
We take your online privacy serious and you can be assured that any information provided by you will be kept confidential. When LMC makes any material changes to this policy, we make them immediately available to you on this website. If you have a question or would like more information, contact the Compliance Department at (949) 577-8703.
Acceptance of Terms
Products and Services
Home Mortgage products and services are offered through Landmark Mortgage Capital. Not all products and services described are available in all states of the USA, or elsewhere in the world.
Fair Lending Policy
Landmark Mortgage Capital does not discriminate against any applicant or discourage anyone on a prohibited basis from submitting an application. To assure that our employees have a clear and unequivocal statement of our commitment to a nondiscriminatory method of doing business, we have adopted the following fair lending policy. Employees must be thoroughly familiar with this policy and follow it.
- We do not discriminate against a loan applicant or borrower on the basis of race, color, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, handicap, age, the fact that all or part of an applicant’s income comes from any public assistance program or because the applicant has exercised any right under any relevant state or federal law.
- We do not selectively encourage applicants and we take no action that would, on a prohibited basis, discourage a reasonable person from applying for a mortgage loan.
- We do not, on a prohibited basis, refuse to make a loan, vary the terms offered including the amount, interest rate, period or type of loan, or use different standards to evaluate collateral or decide whether to extend credit.
- We avoid practices or policies that have a discriminatory effect. This rule applies to all phases of our mortgage lending business. It applies even though we do not intend the policy or practice to be discriminatory and even if the policy or practice appears to be neutral.
- We have adopted nondiscriminatory loan underwriting standards that avoid subjective, unwritten rules that can have a discriminatory effect. We make these underwriting standards public upon request at each of our offices.
- We make sure that our scoring system is empirically derived and statistically sound and uses no prohibited basis other than age as a predictive factor.
- We train our loan personnel in the principles of fair lending.
- Our Quality Control Manager regularly reviews both our loan underwriting standards and the business practices by which we implement them to determine whether they ensure equal lending opportunity and reports to management.
- We periodically review our loan portfolio and applications to make sure that we are serving the community adequately and on a nondiscriminatory basis in light of the community’s demographic characteristics and credit demands.
- We conspicuously display the poster in a public area of each of our facilities stating that we are ascribing to the Equal Housing Act. Additionally, on all forms of advertisements, regardless of media, we include the Equal Housing Opportunity logo and/or the Equal Housing Opportunity slogan.
Intellectual Property, Logo Licensing and Links
Materials and intellectual property found on websites owned by Landmark Mortgage Capital are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties in the United States and worldwide. Trademarks, service marks and logos used on websites owned by Landmark Mortgage Capital, registered and unregistered, are subject to United States trademark law. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, store, transmit, or distribute any part of intellectual property, trademarks, service marks or logos found on websites owned by Landmark Mortgage Capital without specific written consent from Landmark Mortgage Capital.
Calculators / Calculations
Content contained in websites owned by Landmark Mortgage Capital should not be construed to be legal or financial advice. Users are responsible for obtaining their own competent legal and financial advice from qualified providers at their own expense.
Mortgage calculators/calculations which may be provided within websites owned by Landmark Mortgage Capital are provided solely for estimation and are hypothetical. You are responsible for the accuracy of any estimates and should not rely solely on these calculators. Seek advice from qualified providers before you make any financial decisions.
By using, accessing or attempting to access websites owned by Landmark Mortgage Capital that require the use of Passwords or any other method of authentication or any combination of authentication methods (these are defined as “secure websites”), you are certifying you are the person legally associated with the passwords or method(s) of authentication being used. Unauthorized access, attempted access, use or attempted use of secure websites owned by Landmark Mortgage Capital is prohibited and may violate federal and/or state law. Unauthorized access, attempted access, use, or attempted use of secure websites owned by Landmark Mortgage Capital may be reported to law enforcement.
Links to Other Sites – Limitation of Liability
Landmark Mortgage Capital may provide links to or from other web sites that Landmark Mortgage Capital does not have control over. You agree that Landmark Mortgage Capital is not responsible for any liability resulting from the access or use of sites not owned by Landmark Mortgage Capital. You also agree that Landmark Mortgage Capital is not responsible for any content, advertising, or products available through these websites. Further, you agree that Landmark Mortgage Capital shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused, or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of websites Landmark Mortgage Capital owns.
Monitoring and Blocking
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, WEBSITES OWNED BY LANDMARK MORTGAGE CAPITAL AND THE CONTENT THEREOF IS AT YOUR RISK. YOU AGREE, THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL LANDMARK MORTGAGE CAPITAL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT HAS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR YOUR REFERENCING, USING, ACCESSING, INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS OR LINKING TO OR FROM THE WEBSITES OF LANDMARK MORTGAGE CAPITAL OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF. There are some jurisdictions that do not allow for the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for consequential or incidental damages. Based on this conclusion, the liability of Landmark Mortgage Capital is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Governing Law; Severability
Investment of a Lifetime
Customize Your Lending Solutions
Choose Your Loan Type