Landmark Mortgage Capital is California’s newest name in Mortgage Lending. Landmark is led by an experienced and accomplished team of seasoned Loan Officers and Management who strive to provide the best solutions for clients and their families.
We’re hiring Senior Loan Officers with NMLS and BRE Licenses for our new Newport Beach, CA office. If you meet our requirements and are seeking a ground floor opportunity within a fast paced forward thinking environment we look forward to hearing from you!
NMLS/BRE Loan Officers are responsible for fielding inbound calls, working system generated outbound calls, and managing and developing Real Estate Industry relationships established by the Company. We offer top commission splits along with a beautiful office, aggressive pricing, the best lender options along all product lines and in-house processing.
- Field inbound direct marketing calls
- Make outbound system generated calls through CRM
- Respond to CRM generated email or text inquiries for refinances or purchases
- Consult with clients about current and future needs to help achieve their financial goals
- Structure appropriate loan options and present to client
- Take application and prepare required disclosures for submission and processing
- Meet loan production goals through proactive and responsive presentations and pipeline management activities
- Increase mortgage loan volume through effective selling
- Assist clients through the loan process from application to closing
- Ensure complete borrower satisfaction
- Operate as a key point of contact during the loan process including responsibility for updating the borrower(s) on loan status, reviewing disclosures with borrower(s) and reviewing loan documents with borrower(s)
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Minimum of 3 years loan origination experience.
- Previous lending experience in a financial institution or broker shop preferred
- Must have and maintain a BRE Lic. & NMLS ID number
- Must have knowledge of DO or DU
- Must be highly organized and able to process data quickly and efficiently
- Strong oral and written communication skills with an aptitude for customer service
- Must be able to effectively close loans
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- Multiple streams of lead generation and competitive commission splits
- Personal and professional development programs, sales and product training sessions
- Fully stocked break room including free fruit, snacks, soft drinks, and coffee
- Corporate Equinox Club Membership
- Fun company events, a beautiful and positive work environment